Welcome to SOCPHD Forum

Post a reply

Welcome to SOCPHD Forum

by SocphdAdmin » Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:46 am

We are delighted that you have found time to visit this forum, which is intended to assist collaboration across social research disciplines and in its applied settings such as social work and social health. Its success will depend on your participation, so why not post a message and be part of this exciting venture.

If you have any difficulties using the forum please let us know and we will do our best to rectify any errors as soon as possible. At present this forum is curated by one postgraduate student so your patience and support is appreciated. As topics of interest begin to develop we will assist by adding subject related forums as and when the need is identified. Contact us via

https://twitter.com/socphd facilitates regular tweetchats using the #socchat hashtag. If you would like a Tweetchat to take place at another time slot to suit your location, let us know and we will try to accommodate.

Write a guest blog for socphd: email your blog to
You can also 'like' our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/Socphd

If you would like to moderate the forum or facilitate some tweetchats, perhaps in your chosen discipline, please let us know. Many hands make light work
SocphdAdmin
Site Admin

Re: Welcome to SOCPHD Forum

by Anna Tatton » Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:12 pm

Hi there,

Just to say thanks so much for setting this up, hopefully it will be a great resource and support for all of us doing interdisciplinary studying. I am willing to assist in any way I can so do let me know how I can best help you in all these endeavours.

Kind regards

Anna
Anna Tatton

by Manps007 » Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:08 pm

Totally agree, it is so helpful to have this network as a source of support. I too am willing to assist in anyway I possibly can.

Manpreet
Manps007

by Doctoral_007 » Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:45 pm

This seems like a fantastic endeavor. As I recently tweeted, I'm happy to help with moderation or facilitating twitter discussions - or anything else . Just let me know if there are any special instructions.

I'll be advertising this site to all the doctoral students in my College.

Thanks for all the work!
Doctoral_007

• Website

Post a reply

Return to Welcome to SOCPHD Forum