I may need your help with my Coaching Psychology research

A professional and academic discipline that seeks to improve the quality of life and wellbeing of an individual, group, or community

Moderator: Justinscottlee

Post a reply

I may need your help with my Coaching Psychology research

by yilinglai » Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:09 pm

Hi Everyone:

I am Yi-Ling, currently studying a PhD in Occupational Psychology in the University of Surrey supervised by Dr. Almuth McDowall.

In order to assess the behaviours underlying effective Coaching Psychology Practice we are developing a Coaching Psychologist Competency Framework; we need your help if you are a:

(1) coachee who has participated in any coaching sessions in the U.K. which were relevant to your workplace issues (except sport coaching)
or
(2) professional coach in the U.K. and have a background in Psychology

We need you to spend 10-15 minutes to complete the questionnaire for us.

Any data or information obtained from this questionnaire will be treated as strictly confidential and will be used only for academic purposes.

http://surveys.fahs.surrey.ac.uk/Coaching_Psychologist

Please feel free to contact me () or Dr. Almuth McDowall () if there are any relevant questions or comments.

Yours faithful,
Yi-Ling Lai
School of Psychology
University of Surrey
yilinglai

Re: I may need your help with my Coaching Psychology researc

by SocphdAdmin » Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:05 am

Dear Yi-Ling,

Thank you for posting a link to your research study. However its ability to capture participants would be better served if it was in the dedicated 'researcher and participant hub' in our 'General' category at the top of the board. Here is the direct link viewforum.php?f=19 We will tweet and promote the hub and individual research projects and hopefully be of assistance to you.

Kind regards,

SOCPHD
SocphdAdmin
Site Admin

Post a reply

Return to Social Work